Potential enhancement script.
The actual potential upgrading section in this video is sped up.
- Install Python if you haven't already.
- Install the package pyautogui using
pip install pyautogui.
- Download the two Python files from the "SCRIPTS" tab and save them into the same folder.
- Open your emulator and navigate to the potential upgrading page. It's best to maximise the window to ensure consistency.
- Run the potential_setup.py script and follow the instructions shown to record the positions of various elements. Once it is done, the folder with the scripts should have a file called coords.json and a couple of images.
- You're now ready to use the potential.py script. Run it and enter your character's details, then press "y" when prompted and it will start.