Update 5.9 - House of X
Patch notes released Wednesday March 18, 2020.
This is CM Fragment of the MARVEL Future Fight Team.
A new Mutant leader has appeared! Mutants VS Sentinels!
The battle between these two powers is unfolding in MARVEL Future Fight!
Now, I’m sure that you’re curious for more details about this House of X update, so without further ado... let’s begin!
Both sides have bolstered themselves to prepare for this upcoming clash!
Professor X, Mystique, and Mister Sinister have arrived! That’s 3 new characters!
Plus, Wolverine, Sentinel, Magneto, and Jean Grey have received new Uniforms!
Experience the power of the new Mutants by unlocking 3 new Heroes' potentials, strengthening Mystique’s Awakened Skill, and helping Professor X reach Tier-3!
Team up with countless Heroes and advance to higher leagues in Squad Battle!
The guide, tutorial, and S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy Missions have been updated!
In addition, various errors have been resolved in Products, the Support Shop, and more!
3 New Characters
The psychic Mutant leader Professor X, Mystique, who specializes in shapeshifting and espionage, and the mad geneticist Mister Sinister have joined the fray!
- New Character Skills are based on Level 1 stats.
- An event package for Tier-2 Mystique will be announced in a later notice and be available for purchase for a limited time.
- The Faction Battle to obtain Mister Sinister will be held for a limited time after the update, further details will be announced in a separate notice.
4 New Uniforms
Each of these characters have become more powerful thanks to their new Uniforms in preparation for the
battle between the mutants and the sentinels!
Here are the details about the new looks and abilities of Magneto, Wolverine, Jean Grey, and Sentinel.
- New Uniform Skills are based on Level 1 stats.
- The 4 new Uniforms will be on sale during the event and will be available for purchase in the MARVEL Universe and Uniform Room after the event.
Potential Realized & Professor X Tier-3
Professor X, Mystique, and Mister Sinister have had their Potentials unlocked and will be able to reach level 70 after the March Update.
Sword Master, Aero, and Wave Potential Awakening & Transcend Potential
Potential Awakening & Transcend Potential have been added for Sword Master, Aero, and Wave through the September Update!
Support the new Asian Super Hero team, the New Agents of Atlas!
New Ability <Instinct>
A new ability has been added to heroes.
Upgrade your heroes with the four Instincts <Justice, Cruelty, Order, and Destruction> that have been given based on the hero's characteristics!
Instinct increases as the hero level increases.
The hero’s Instinct ATK / Instinct DEF increases as the Instinct ability increases.
The stat of the main Instinct given to each hero will be applied by 100%, while the other three Instincts will be applied by 50%.
- Ways to increase a hero’s Instinct aside from hero growth will be further announced in future updates.
[Instinct ATK / Instinct DEF]
The Instinct ATK ability adds damage in the form of additional damage, and is only activated when a
normal attack has succeeded.
Instinct DEF is only counted when an opponent has activated an Instinct ATK.
Instinct damage can be guarded only with the Instinct DEF ability.
- Additional pierce damage does not apply to Instinct effects.
New Legendary Battle Theme: Marvel Studios' Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
Marvel Studios' Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Legendary theme has been added to Legendary Battle, a game mode where you can experience the highlights of the Marvel Universe!
1. Receive 6★ Shang-Chi by entering the 2nd stage <Master of Martial Arts>.
- Agents who already possess Shang-Chi at higher than 6★ cannot receive the reward.
2. The Special Offer and Extreme mode package will be available for purchase.
- Extreme Mode is a product that will apply immediately upon purchase.
Crystals may not be subject to a refund, so please check before purchasing.
3. Receive various rewards by clearing the stages with the bonus missions achieved.
- The rewards above can be received by clearing all the bonus missions.
New Content: Timeline Survival
Loki is asking Agents for support with the activities of the Time Variance Authority!
Solve the problems that occur within the numerous timelines.
Timeline Survival is seasonal content where Agents explore numerous timelines with a team consisting of specific heroes to fight bosses causing abnormalities.
[Reset Schedule] Every 14 days on Friday 1:00 a.m. (UTC+0) / 6:00 p.m. (PDT)
[Reset Items]: Available difficulty, participating hero HP, Survival Tokens, Temporal Energy
Temporal Energy is reset to its maximum capacity when the season is reset.
Please try to use up all Temporal Energy before the reset takes place.
1. Select at least 3 heroes to participate and build a team to enter Timeline Survival.
The difficulty starts from Threat Level 1, and Agents can use Gold to select difficulties that have been cleared in previous seasons right away.
2. Temporal Energy is needed to explore Timelines.
- Agents can proceed one step at a time, and 1 Temporal Energy is used for each move.
- Temporal Energy recovers through a certain amount of time or can be acquired as rewards.
- Temporal Energy that has been acquired through rewards cannot exceed the maximum amount.
- Various features such as stages, rewards, Shop, Landmark, and portals appear in each Timeline.
[no image was shown in the patch notes]
3. 3 heroes participate in battle at the same time, and Agents can control one hero.
- Energy and Boost Points are used to proceed with stage battles.
- The HP left after the battle will be saved.
- Heroes that have been defeated or ran out of battle time cannot participate in battles anymore.
- Heroes with a revive effect (Ex. Jean Grey, etc.) may revive once when the hero is defeated in battle, but their HP will be considered 0 after the battle and will not be able to participate in battles anymore.
4. Timeline Survival rewards can be acquired in a total of 3 features.
a) Normal reward: When entering specific locations, Items can be acquired without having to battle.
b) Stage reward: Clear stages to acquire Timeline Tokens.
- Timeline Tokens are used to make purchases at the Shop.
c) Mission completion rewards: Acquire mission completion rewards by clearing all the bosses in a Timeline.
- When all the bosses have been defeated, the Timeline will be cleared immediately and Agents can move to a different Timeline.
5. Agents can no longer explore the Timeline when less than three heroes are surviving. Agents may reset the Timeline or use Crystals to revive heroes.
- Please note that all survival effects will be deleted when a reset takes place.
- The HP of the heroes will be saved until the end of the season even if the Timeline is reset.
New Season of Future Pass & New Special Icons
The new season of Future Pass will begin after the Update.
Various rewards and a Special Icon can be obtained through the Future Pass!
[Future Pass Rewards]
- The Future Pass effects will apply immediately upon purchase and cannot be refunded.
- Legendary and Mythic Future Pass will only be available during the season the pass was purchased, so please do not forget to check the remaining event time!
- The Mythic Pass can only be purchased after purchasing the Legendary Pass.
- The Legendary and Mythic Future Pass will not be available for purchase near the end of a season, so please check the sale schedule in-game.
Also, Special Icons to represent our Agents have been added!
Collect two Icons as Future Pass Rewards, one Icon as a Legendary Battle Reward, and one more from the upcoming Event!
[September Update New Special Icons]
New Uniform Collection
Check out the new uniforms of the September Update.
There are rewards for completing the collection, so be sure to claim them!
1. The result and animation has been fixed to show up one by one when proceeding with Craft 5 times / 10 times / or by Max.
- Agents can stop crafting during the process, and the craft results until the animation scene will be applied.
2. When crafting items that have a success limit in a craft event by Max, the result has been fixed to show the number of items that can actually be crafted.
3. The Galaxy Friends Case event will be over after the September Update and will no longer be available.
Please note that the MARVEL Future Fight team will be unable to provide help for cases where the Galaxy Friends Case has not been registered in-game before the end of the event.
Game Error Fixes
- The issue of the Craft event banner showing a red dot even when there are no event items that can be crafted when logging-in to the game after using all the materials for Crafting has been fixed.
- The issue of accounts not showing as linked when logging in to the game after linking to the IOS game center has been fixed.
- The issue of the skill icon guide text information not disappearing in certain cases has been fixed.
- The issue of a different item briefly being shown in the results preview screen when a Challenge is completed with the attempt to Craft has been fixed.
- The issue of the text and schedule of the Bonus Mission being wrongly displayed in certain cases has been fixed.
- The issue of the banner of the monthly product <Special Daily Growth Support> not disappearing from the main lobby screen on the 84th Tier-3 advancement benefit day even after receiving all the items has been fixed.
- The issue of the game restarting after an error pop-up has been shown when tapping the Try again button repeatedly in Story Mode when all the heroes are defeated has been fixed.
- The issue of the Danger Room not being reset daily on the Content Status Board has been fixed.
- The issue of the screen being able to adjust during the Tier-3 advancement animation has been fixed.
- The text of character usage tips for Loki <Marvel Studios’ Loki (President Loki)> being wrongly displayed has been fixed.
- The issue of the Skill Element of <Marvel Studios’ Loki (TVA Suit)> and <Marvel Studios’ Loki (President Loki)> not being shown when tapping the hero magnifying glass button before entering game modes has been fixed.
- The issue of the battle being stopped in specific stages of Dimension Mission because some structures cannot be destroyed when auto-playing with multiple heroes has been fixed.
- The issue of War Machine <3099> facing a different enemy when defeating an enemy with the active skill no.5 while using auto progress in Squad Battle has been fixed.
We will return with various content improvements in the next update.