Update 6.2.5a - Odin & Red Hulk Mid-Month
Patch notes released Tuesday July 14, 2020.
This is CM Fragment of MARVEL Future Fight.
Since the release of June Update-related news, many of our Agents have wanted to know the identity of one
teased Hero in particular and when another favorite will make their grand appearance.
We’re happy to share the information of this update with you now!
The winner of the 5th Anniversary Celebration Character Vote, Odin, in his new <All-Father> Uniform as well as one of the main characters of the June Update Key Art, Red Hulk, in his <Symbiote of Vengeance> Uniform, will both be added in this Patch!
Log in to MARVEL Future Fight after the 7/15 Patch, and these two Heroes to the test!
Odin & Red Hulk Potential Realised
2 New Uniforms
- * The 2 new Uniforms will be available for purchase after the 7/15 Patch and will be on sale for a discount price during the event.
- * The 2 new Uniforms will be on sale during the event and will be available for purchase in the Marvel Universe and Uniform Room after the event.
- * New Character Skills are based on Level 1 stats.
- * Hit counts of reworked Active Skill 1 to 5 have been increased. As skill effects also have
improved, reworked skills can inflict more damage than before.
EX) Hit counts of Odinforce Slash (Active 1) have increased (3 hits → 22 hits)
- An issue where ‘Increases Guaranteed Critical Rate’ effect in Star-Lord’s Passive Skill “Wing Man” gets deleted after using Star-Lord’s Ultimate Skill “Guardians United” has been found. ‘Increases Guaranteed Critical Rate by +40%’ has been changed to ‘Increases Critical Rate by +50%’.
- Flames and lava visual effects of Punisher <Cosmic Ghost Rider> have been changed.
- An issue where certain sentences from a skill tooltip of Hulk (Amadeus Cho) <Brawn> Active
Skill 5 “Teleportation Teardown” being excluded has been fixed.
(Physical Damage 155% of Physical Attack. Additional 149 Physical Damage)
- An issue where names of certain stages are displayed abnormally after selecting the Enchanted Uru acquisition location has been fixed.
- An issue where Thanos’ skill is displayed abnormally when used has been fixed.
In celebration of the Patch, various character growth Events have been prepared!
Don’t forget to participate in the new Events!