Update 6.3 - Inhumans vs. X-Men
Patch notes released Monday August 10, 2020.
This is CM Fragment of MARVEL Future Fight.
Inhumans and Mutants, two of the superhuman species of the Marvel Universe, have brought their conflict to MARVEL Future Fight. MARVEL Future Fight has prepared the August Update around the <Inhumans vs. X-Men> comic series as well as other popular Inhumans comic stories!
Check out the power of both groups and prepare for battle!
To start, on the X-Men team, we have added 1 new Hero, Dazzler, and a new Potential Awakened member.
Next, in the Inhumans group, we have added Thane as a new Hero!
We have prepared 2 New Uniforms, 6 New Potential Awakening, and Inhuman King Black Bolt’s Tier-3 Advancement to strengthen your Heroes.
Additionally, new content and systems have opened in line with the new update in August, greatly
enhancing the capabilities of heroes with Transcend Potential!
We have also added Alternate mode and various new rewards to <The All-War> Story.
Other various changes have been implemented!
2 New Heroes
Thane, the secret Inhuman son of Thanos, and Dazzler, the sensational Mutant pop star, have
both come to MARVEL Future Fight.
Let’s welcome the new Heroes!
- * New Character Skills are based on Tier-2, Level 6 stats.
2 New Uniforms
The Inhumans are ready to meet the X-Men in combat!
Acquire the new uniforms for Black Bolt, and Medusa to ensure the success of your missions!
- - The new looks for Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) and Iceman will be added soon, so stay tuned!
- * New Uniform Skills are based on Level 6 stats.
- * The 2 new uniforms will be on sale during the event and will be available for purchase in the MARVEL Universe and Uniform Room after the event.
7 New Potential Realised Heroes
Thane, Dazzler, Black Bolt, Karnak, Gorgon, Inferno, and Maximus have had their Potentials unlocked and will be able to reach level 70 after the August Update.
Black Bolt Tier-3 Advancement
Black Bolt will reach a new power after reaching Level 70.
Check out the new changes for the King of the Inhumans, Black Bolt!
Check out how the cosmic super villain Dormammu has changed!
Do you want to know more about Tier-3? Check out the guide below!
[Go to Potential & Tier-3 Advancement Guide]
Medusa Potential Awakened
Medusa’s Potential has been awakened! Check out her new skill!
[Medusa Awakened Skill]
Transcend Potential Added
Maximize potential awakening and make your Hero even more powerful! The Transcend Potential system has arrived.
- [Conditions for Transcend Potential]
- ▶ Strengthen Gear to +25
- ▶ Reach Potential Awakened Skill Maximum Level
Once you meet all the requirements for Transcend Potential, a separate display is exposed as shown in the
screen below. After collecting all the required materials, you will be able to proceed.
The required materials are Mandalay Gem Fragments and Awakening Crystals, which can be acquired in Squad Battle.
[Guidelines for Potential Awakened Heroes added before the August Update]
The following measures will proceed to the Heroes below starting from the August Update until the next market Update.
- * Specific schedule will be announced later.
▶ Target Heroes: Blue Dragon, War Tiger, Shadow Shell, Sunbird, Red Skull, Dr. Octopus, Mystique, Red Guardian, Beta Ray Bill, Hulk (Amadeus Cho)
[Potential Awakening Skill Rebalancing]
- - The target Heroes’ Awakening Skills will be rebalanced.
- * Although performance of the skills may become lessened compared to that of the skills before the August Update, their performance will become much stronger once the Heroes’ stats increase after achieving Transcend Potential.
[Measures and Rewards due to the Change in the System]
- Transcend Potential Free of Charge
You can commence Transcend Potential without spending Awakening Crystals, Mandalay Gem Fragments, and Gold.
- Discount on upgrading character gears +21 ~ +25
Tokens, which can be used instead of the previous character gear upgrade materials, will be available for purchase (1 Gold) through the [Store] > [Materials] > [Enhancement Materials] tab.
- Agent Rewards for Changing the System
For Agents who have upgraded the existing 10 Potential Awakened Heroes’ character gears to +21 ~ +25, rewards will be given based on the Heroes’ average upgrade level of 4 character gears.
* Rewards will be sent for each character. (Maximum 10 characters)
[Rewards for each character gear level]
- * Rewards will be given after calculating each character’s average level of 4 character
EX) If 4 character gears’ levels are at level 23, 24, 24, and 25, an average level of the 4 character gears will be level 24. Rewards for Over Average Level 23 - Less Than or Equals to Average Level 24 will be given.
- * For Mystique, Phoenix Feathers will be given instead of Rank 1 Black Anti-Matter.
- * Distribution targets are selected based on character gears’ upgrade status of the 10 characters before the August maintenance.
- * The rewards will be sent during the August maintenance. Agents can check the rewards at the Inbox once the maintenance finishes.
[Other Transcend Potential Notes]
- Portrait effects for Heroes who have completed Transcend Potential have been added.
- Transcend Potential-related challenges will be added in the S.H.I.E.L.D Academy.
- The Awakening Skill Button has been adjusted to the same position as the Tier-3 skill icon.
- The Agent Level will increase a set amount and the Hero Growth Ranking will improve after performing a Transcend Potential.
- Potential Awakened Heroes will be added to the Danger Room Hero List.
- A replay option for Awakened Potential videos has been added.
- A number of Transcend Potential Heroes can be checked at the Hero Stats screen.
- The colors of the Potential Awakened Icon and the Potential proceeding screen have been changed.
- The color of Tier-2 Icons of the Mutant Heroes, who have not proceeded Potential Awakening yet, has changed from red to blue.
A New Future Pass Season and Special Icon
The 4th season of Future Pass will begin after the update.
You can obtain various rewards along with Special Icons!
If you want to know more about the Future Pass, please check the guide below!
[Go to Future Pass Guide]
[Future Pass Rewards]
- - The Future Pass effects will apply immediately upon purchase and cannot be refunded.
- - An opened Legendary or Mythic Future Pass will only be applied during the season the Pass was purchased, and the Pass rewards will only be available during that same season. Please don’t forget to check the remaining event time!
- - The Mythic Pass can only be purchased after purchasing the Legendary Pass.
- - The Legendary and Mythic Future Pass will not be available for purchase near the end of a season. Please check the sale period in the game.
In addition, new Future Pass benefits have been added!
Once you purchase the Legendary or Mythic Future Pass, you'll earn more Pass Points than you would with a normal Future Pass.
Also, for convenience, a Future Pass Point Notification ON /OFF function has been added.
Lastly, Special Icons that represent Agents have been added!
Two can be earned as Future Pass Rewards, while another can be purchased in the Event Shop which will open soon!
[August Update New Special Icons]
Story: <The All-War> Alternate Mode Added and Improved Rewards
1. <The All-War> Alternate Mode has been added!
- - Alternate Mode is a mode available after completing Campaign Mode where you can enjoy the story with your own Heroes!
2. Alternate Mode - Daily rewards have been added to the Ultimate Difficulty!
Daily rewards are the rewards with 1 daily count for each stage. Story Fragments can be acquired by a certain rate of chance.
- * If the Predetermined Heroes & Hero Survival requirements are all fulfilled, the Story Fragments can be obtained by 100% rate of chance.
- * The stage's daily entrance count will be used even if you do not receive any Story Fragments with your daily rewards.
- [Story Fragment]
- When you clear each stage, you can obtain a Story Fragment by a certain rate of chance.
- Story Fragments are part of a set. Collect all the Fragments in a set to combine them to create special items.
Collect and combine the Story Fragment sets to obtain special items.
[Story Daily Rewards & Obtainable Rewards from Each Story Fragment Chest]
- - If you collect and combine Fragment Sets from each Storyline, one of the above rewards will appear with a certain probability.
3. Biometrics have also been added to the repeat rewards for the Alternate Mode.
4. A Story Alternate Mode Video ON/OFF function has been added.
One New Uniform Collection
Check out the new uniforms and heroes from the August Update!
Complete the collection by achieving the specified conditions and earn a reward!
1. Epic Quest - A purchase confirmation pop-up message will now appear when purchasing the Special Offers.
2. The Dimension Shifters count standard has been changed.
- - Previous Standard: Daily Maximum Dimension Shifters counts applied to all content
- - After Rework: The maximum Dimension Shifters counts are applied separately to each stage, and remaining Shifter counts will be displayed.
- * Due to this change, the Shifter appearance chance, maximum Dimension Shifter count, and more have been readjusted.
3. Gwenpool, Vulture, and Inferno will become exclusive heroes in the Dimension Mission Shop.
- - The Heroes can also be selected in some of the selector items.
4. When Scarlet Witch <Uncanny Avengers>, <All-New, All-Different> uses “Reality Collapse” skill (Ultimate Skill), the distance of Scarlet Witch moving back has been shortened, and the range of “Chaos Domination” skill (Active 5th Skill) has been slightly extended in order to make it easier to use Active 5 Skill after using the Ultimate Skill.
5. The processing method of the buff effect “Pierce” when overlapped with Custom Gear + Skill effects has been improved.
- - Previous Method: Firstly activated effect is applied first
- - Improved Method: An effect with a higher Pierce chance will be applied first, and if chances are the same, an effect that can pierce more targets will be applied first.
- ex1. “80% chance to penetrate with INVINCIBLE effect” will be applied first instead of “30% chance to penetrate with INVINCIBLE effect”
- ex2. “30% chance to penetrate with INVINCIBLE, BARRIER, ALL DAMAGE IMMUNE effect” will be applied first instead of “30% chance to penetrate with INVINCIBLE, BARRIER effect”
Game Error Fixes
- The issue where, after entering Danger Room, the Special Training items were exposed abnormally and the screen would freeze after being tapped has been fixed.
- The issue where recently used heroes were not exposed at the top in World Boss Invasion and Giant Boss Raid has been fixed.
- The issue where some Agents were unable to enter Shadowland after checking the Challenge Information of the previous season has been fixed.
- The issue where an alarm badge is displayed even when there is no more item that can be claimed in Danger Room Special Training has been fixed.
We will return with new Heroes and content fixes in the next update!