Update 6.6 - Dark Avengers
Patch notes released Tuesday December 1, 2020.
The Dark Avengers Assemble!
Various villains have gathered under the command of Norman Osborn.
Please enjoy the December Update as MARVEL Future Fight has prepared a new Epic Quest - Dark Reign, inspired by the comics storylines of the <Dark Avengers> and <Dark Reign>!
6 new Heroes, Sentry, Moonstone, Scorpion, Ares, Daken, and Molecule Man, have been added!
2 new Uniforms for Green Goblin and Bullseye!
Potential Realization for the new heroes!
Along with the Potential Awakening of Ares and Bullseye, check out the abilities of the new Avengers!
Please keep an eye out for one of the most powerful members of the Dark Avengers as Native Tier-3 Sentry has joined the journey!
There are various other changes made in the contents such as the deletion of character requirements for Awakening Potential for the improvement of convenience and simplification, and improvements in skill descriptions of C.T.P., so please check the details below!
6 New Heroes
What are the intentions behind the <Dark Avengers> to call even the Sentry, who was locked up in the bowels of the Raft?
Before taking a journey through the Epic Quest, please check the abilities of the Dark Avengers and Molecule Man, who are the main characters of December.
- * New Character Skills are based on Tier-2, Skill Level 6 stats.
2 New Uniforms
Super Villains have based their new identities around the noble images of Iron Man and Hawkeye!
Check out the new Uniforms of Green Goblin and Bullseye that will increase the power of the Dark Avengers!
- * New Uniform Skills are based on Skill Level 6 stats.
- * The 2 New Uniforms will be on sale during the event and will be available for purchase in the MARVEL Universe and Uniform Room after the event.
5 New Potential Realised Heroes
A total of 5 heroes, Moonstone, Scorpion, Ares, Daken, and Molecule Man, will realize their Potential through the December Update.
The following heroes can be upgraded to Level 70.
Tier-3 Sentry Ultimate Skill
The first Native Tier-3 of MARVEL Future Fight!
We introduce the Ultimate Skill of Sentry, the Golden Guardian!
- - Sentry’s Ultimate Skill is unlocked when ranked up to 6★.
Do you want to know more about Tier-3? Check out the guide below!
[Go to Potential & Tier-3 Advancement Guide]
Potential Awakening for Ares & Bullseye
We have added the Potential Awakening of two heroes through the December Update!
Experience the new skills of Ares and Bullseye!
If you’re wondering how to awaken a character’s potential and transcend their potential, look no further! Check out the guide below!
In response to our Agent’s feedback that the upgrade requirements for other heroes make it difficult to proceed with Potential Awakening, we have deleted the <Potential Awakening Character Requirement> for the December Update!
Only the target hero has to reach Tier-2 & Level 70 in order to awaken Potential.
New Epic Quest - Dark Reign
The new Epic Quest theme of the December Update!
We present... <Dark Reign>!
1. Follow the journey of the Native Tier-3 Sentry and unfold new stories!
- - Sentry is a Native Tier-3 and can only be upgraded through the Epic Quest.
- - The Tier-2 passive is instantly unlocked upon the acquisition, but the Ultimate Skill is unlocked when ranked up to 6★.
- - Sentry can be leveled up through the Epic Quest rewards without the need for a separate search for potential or enhancing potential.
2. Native Tier-2 Molecule Man can be acquired when meeting certain requirements of Shaper of Worlds.
- - Level 70, 6★ Mastery is required for Sentry.
- - Other heroes need to reach Tier-2 and Level 60 to acquire Molecule Man.
- - Molecule Man is a Native Tier-2 hero, using Black Anti-matter and Norn Stone of Chaos for upgrades.
3. Once the Epic Quest - Deluxe Package or Special Deluxe Package is purchased, Deluxe Exclusive stages and benefits will be available.
[Deluxe Package] - You can purchase the package by spending Crystals.
[Special Deluxe Package]
You can purchase the package in the game to obtain the Deluxe Package benefits as well as 1,000 Crystals and 2,500 VIP points immediately upon purchase.
[Epic Quest: Dark Reign Deluxe Item Benefits]
1. Story Completion Reward - get additional Deluxe benefit rewards
2. 6★ Moonstone is given immediately
3. Immediately unlock Playing Hero
- * Both the Dark Reign Deluxe Package and Special Deluxe Package cannot be purchased at the same time, and each Deluxe Package can only be purchased once per account.
- * The Dark Reign Deluxe Package will apply immediately upon purchase and cannot be refunded.
- * The Dark Reign Special Deluxe Package will apply immediately once used in the Inbox and cannot be refunded.
- * The special stages from the Epic Quest Deluxe Package will be available permanently.
- * Pricing of Epic Quest: Dark Reign - Special Deluxe is based on the US Google Play Store.
4. Special items can be obtained from the Epic Quest Collection.
Collection materials can be obtained at certain rates when completing each stage.
Improvement for the New Season of Future Pass & Special Icon
The new season of Future Pass will begin after the Update.
Various rewards and a Special Icon can be obtained through the Future Pass!
If you want to know more about the Future Pass, please check the guide below!
[Go to Future Pass Guide]
[Future Pass Reward]
- - The Future Pass effects will apply immediately upon purchase and cannot be refunded.
- - Legendary and Mythic Future Pass will only be available during the season the pass was purchased, so please do not forget to check the remaining event time!
- - The Mythic Pass can only be purchased after purchasing the Legendary Pass.
- - The Legendary and Mythic Future Pass will not be available for purchase near the end of a season, so please check the sale schedule in-game.
Also, there are Special Icons that can represent our Agents!
Collect two new icons as Future Pass Rewards and one icon from the upcoming Event Store!
[December Update New Special Icons]
New Uniform Collection
Check out the new Uniforms and heroes of the December Update.
Don’t miss out on the extra rewards in completing the collection!
The obtainable reward from the Uniform Collection is displayed on the left center of the screen!
1. The descriptions of the C.T.P. effect of ‘Penetration’ and ‘Beatdown’ have been improved.
- Only the text descriptions have been changed. No change has been made to the actual effects.
Game Error Fixes
- The issue where the team passive and buff effects of certain heroes were not applying properly in Danger Room has been fixed.
- The issue which caused the incorrect text display of maximum option stats when certain options appear in the C.T.of Insight has been fixed.
- The issue where ‘Silver Surfer Biometrics’ appeared on the available reward screen in Giant Boss Raid (Galactus) for those Agents who already own Silver Surfer has been fixed.
- The issue which caused the game to restart when a restricted Agent's Code Name was searched on the Friends - Search screen has been fixed.
- The issue of the Future Pass Grade being displayed as Grade 99 in certain situations has been fixed.
- The issue where certain heroes’ skill tooltip information does not display for the target heroes when the magnifier button is selected at the battle preparation screen has been fixed.
- The issue where a locked Custom Gear cannot be selected when changing options of Custom Gear has been fixed.
- The issue where Enchantress does not appear and the story cannot be proceeded when certain heroes are selected in Story <The All-War> 11-2 Frozen Kingdom has been fixed.
- [Settings] - Auto Attack After Skill Off not being properly applied has been fixed.
- The issue where a hero moves after retrieving Anti-Matter in Story <Dimensional Clash> 8-2 Anti-Matter Recovery has been fixed.
- The issue where a scroll bar moves to the top after upgrading a Comic Card has been fixed.
- The fire effect from Inferno <All-New, All-Different>’s hand has been fixed to be displayed at all times.
- The issue where Doctor Strange’s hand modelling does not properly display when a skill is used at the Skill Preview has been fixed.
We will return with new heroes and content fixes in the next update.