Update 6.7.5 - Herald of Thunder Mid-Patch
Patch notes released Tuesday January 19, 2021.
This is CM Fragment of MARVEL Future Fight.
A new Native Tier-3 Hero has been added!
A patch is scheduled on 1/19 so that our Agents can actually play as Knull, the King in Black.
If you are ready to harness his mighty powers, prepare to challenge the World Boss: Legend Difficulty!
Various heroes with new Potential Awakening and Tier-3 will be of great help in defeating Knull!
New Native Tier-3 Hero, Knull Added
Knull Tier-3 Ultimate Skill
[Knull Tier-3 Animation]
Native Tier-3 Growth Materials Added
New materials for the growth of Native Tier-3 heroes have been added.
Cosmic Cube Fragments can be combined and dismantled into 6 different ranks.
As Native Tier-3 heroes possess overwhelming powers, the cost and type of growth materials may increase or differ compared to other heroes.
Please check the required materials in the game.
Sif Potential Awakening & Transcend Potential Added
- [Power Cosmic] has been added in the ability of the Thor <Herald of Thunder> uniform.
The World Boss Striker effect has been changed to [Power Cosmic].
- The skill motions of the Valkyrie <Fearless Defenders> uniform has been improved.
- One of the abilities of Sentry <Modern>, [Strong], has been changed to [Leadership].
The World Boss Striker effect has been changed to [Leadership].
Game Error Fixes
- The issue of the growth materials required for enhancing the Potential of Molecule Man being applied differently than planned has been fixed.
- The omitted text of "Applies to: Self" in White Fox’s <Lifestyle Series 2> Passive Skill Blood Scent has been added.
- The ‘Increases Chain Hit damage’ effect in the Thor <Herald of Thunder> uniform has been changed so that the effect can be stacked with a Custom Gear effect.
- The issue where Aragorn remains displayed after relocating Valkyrie while equipping the <Fearless Defenders> uniform at the My Team screen has been fixed.
Moreover, there are Events to celebrate the release of Knull, so we look forward to seeing active participation from our Agents.