Update 6.8 - Dawn of X
Patch notes released Monday February 8, 2021.
This is CM Fragment of MARVEL Future Fight.
The new era for Mutants begins! <Dawn of X>, which consists of various Mutant storylines will be the main theme of the February Update.
4 new uniforms for Deadpool, Cable, Gambit, and an improved uniform for
Cable Tier-3 added! Potential Awakening & Transcend Potential added for 2 Mutants!
Check out their stronger X-Gene and Mutant powers!
Also, in order to support hero growth, Hero / Uniform EXP will increase when using clear
Processor and Warp Device improvements have also been prepared, so use them wisely!
Lastly, enjoy the February Update by challenging Timeline Battle <Challenger League> & Alliance Conquest <Challenger League: New York> with your strengthened Mutants!
5 New Uniforms
Check out their new looks and powers from the uniforms! The strengthened Mutants and their allies will fight for the Mutants’ rights and interests.
Please check out the new uniforms for Deadpool, Cable, Gambit, as well as Nightcrawler’s improved uniform.
- • New Uniform Skills are based on Skill Level 6 stats.
- • The 4 new uniforms will be on sale during the event and will be available for purchase in the MARVEL Universe and Uniform Room after the event.
- • Although Deadpool <30th Anniversary White Version> and Deadpool <30th Anniversary Black Version> are Synergy uniforms, a Synergy uniform discount will not be applied as Deadpool <30th Anniversary White Version> is the Uniform Collection reward.
- • Although X-23 and Rogue’s uniforms can be checked in the game after the Update, they will be available for purchase after an additional patch, so please look forward to them!
7 New Potential Realised Heroes
A total of 7 heroes, Deathlok, Lincoln Campbell, Lash, Blue Marvel, America Chavez, Quasar (Avril Kincaid), and Anti-Man, will realize their Potential through the February Update.
These heroes can be upgraded to Level 70.
Cable Tier-3 Ultimate Skill
Cable’s Tier-3 Advancement has been added!
Check out the power of Cable who now can use more powerful telekinesis and weapons!
Do you want to know more about Tier-3? Check out the guide below!
[Go to Potential & Tier-3 Advancement Guide]
Nightcrawler and Gambit Potential Awakening & Transcend Potential
Potential Awakening & Transcend Potential have been added for 2 Mutant heroes through the February Update! Check out the Mutants’ huge increase in stats and their awesome linked skills!
If you’re wondering how to awaken a character’s potential and transcend their potential, look no further! Check out the guide below!
[2/22 10:22 a.m. (UTC+0) / 2/22 2:22 a.m. (PST) added]
Gambit's skills will be improved as of the 2/22 Patch.
- When using the Gambit’s <Excalibur> Active 5 Skill ‘Royal Flush’, the -30% decrease of All Defenses (Stacks up to -60%, ignores immunity)(10 Sec.) effect has been changed to stack up faster.
The following effect has been added to the Awakened Skill ‘The Full Deck’ of
Applies to: Enemies:
-30% decrease of All Defenses (Stacks up to -60%, ignores immunity)(10 Sec.)
* This effect applies from Skill Level 1.
Timeline Battle <Challenger League> Added
Battles between Agents who reached top scores!
Use Vengeance, buff items, and more to achieve victory and obtain <Advanced Glory Tokens>!
1. Only the previous season’s Vibranium League top 25 players / Challenger League top 25 players can participate in the Challenger League.
- * 50 Agents can participate in the Challenger League.
- * Agents can participate in the Challenger League during the 2nd season after the Update.
- An opponent’s score decreases when an Agent wins a battle in the Challenger League.
Winning a Vengeance match can reclaim the lost points.
- The Vengeance System can only be used once per battle.
- Vengeance can be used regardless of the daily participation counts but does not affect other challenge point acquisition content.
3. The Cheer system has been added.
- All Agents except for the Challenger League participants can proceed with the Cheer. Glory Tokens are required in order to participate.
- * Although you may select multiple players / select the same player multiple times to cheer for, you can only cheer up to 20 times per season.
Agents who have cheered will immediately receive Advanced Glory Tokens as participation rewards.
If the <Challenger League> participant who an Agent had cheered for finishes as the 1st
place, the Agent can obtain <Advanced Glory Tokens> once the season finishes.
* An amount of obtainable rewards may vary depending on a rate of selection.
4. Battle Support Funds are given to those Agents who received cheers from other Agents.
Also, the Battle Support Funds can be purchased with Glory Tokens!
Battle Support Funds are used for purchasing buff items from <Support Office> or for increasing Support Office’s level.
The Challenger Support Office can be entered by clicking the Support Effect slots at the bottom of the Timeline Battle Preparation screen.
Variety of Support Effects will appear as the Support Office’s level increases.
- * More Battle Support Funds will be required to enhance the Support Office as the Support Office’s level increases.
Up to 5 buff effects appear at the Challenger Support Office, and you can change buff effects to new buff effects with the Refresh button.
- - Refresh uses the Battle Support Funds, and you may refresh up to 20 times a day.
- - You can purchase buff effects one at a time from the Support Office, and the remaining items will be shared with all Agents! Quickly purchase items you want to obtain by changing the item list!
- * Please note that refreshing the list will require more Battle Support Funds in proportion to your refresh counts.
- * You can sell your buff items and will receive back the cost with the exception of a certain rate of fee.
A Rank / Level system will be applied to the purchasable buff effects.
Types and effect stats may vary due to the system.
There are various buff effects, and advantageous effects for battle such as Attack Increase, Defense Increase, HP Increase, Type Damage Increase, Skill CD Reduction, and more can be acquired.
- - Additional effects will be applied by using buff effects that synergize with each other!
5. Glory Token / Advanced Glory Token shops have been added.
The Tokens can be exchanged for various growth materials by the rate of exchange below.
6. Bronze - Vibranium League’s participation rewards have been improved.
- - Glory Tokens will be given as participation rewards instead of Honor Tokens.
[2/9 5:05 a.m. (UTC+0) / 2/8 9:05 p.m. (PST) added]
- * However, the Glory Tokens will be given only during the basic participation counts (10 times), and Gold will be given instead of the Glory Tokens for additional participation through Crystal recharge, S.H.I.E.L.D. Support benefit and more.
The related VIP benefit has been changed.
Previous: Depending on an Agent's VIP Level, the Glory Tokens will be given when proceeding with additional Timeline Battle counts.
Changes to: 3 times the amount of Glory Tokens will be given during the basic participation counts (10 times) when an Agent's VIP level is 11 or higher.
[2/22 2:38 a.m. (UTC+0) / 2/21 6:38 p.m. (PST) added]
For a more accurate number of the Timeline Battle Token Rewards, please check the VIP Benefit Guide below!
[Go to VIP Benefit Guide]
- - The amount of Boost ISO-8 given as an accumulative participation reward has increased.
7. After the February Update, the Honor Token Shop will open with discounted prices.
The previous Honor Token / the Honor Token Shop will be deleted later after an Update in the future.
- * The detailed schedule will be announced through a separate notice.
8. Please refer to the chart below for All Timeline Battle Rewards.
9. If the Timeline Battle Challenger League top Agent connects to the Chat, an alarm message may appear.
- - You can choose to see or hide the Agent Code Names by selecting ON/OFF for [Display nickname when entering chat] in the Settings menu!
10. Searching for opponents again in Timeline Battle - Challenger League consumes Battle Support Funds.
11. Penetration has been added as a buff effect for heroes that have not been used frequently in Timeline Battle.
Alliance Conquest <Challenger League: New York>
A new Conquest region based on New York has been added!
Top Alliance Agents, achieve victory by using various bonus heroes and the special area system!
1. The Top 100 Alliances that participated in the previous season of Alliance Conquest can participate in the Challenger League. Once the participation requirements are met, the participation request option will be available by selecting the battle time.
- * Alliances that meet the requirements for participating in the Challenger League <New York> cannot participate in the Normal League <Wakanda>.
2. Bonus Hero Requirements are applied in each region in the Challenger League.
All Attacks and Defenses may increase by utilizing Bonus heroes when fighting or defending a Conquest Battle.
3. Operation Area has been added.
A total of 3 Operation Areas exist in the Conquest territories.
Special effects can be obtained from these areas not by conquering but by dispatching heroes.
The effects may vary depending on the grades reached from obtaining dispatch points.
In order to send heroes, neighboring regions must be conquered.
Heroes can be dispatched or called back only during the Prep Phase.
- * However, heroes cannot be called back during the Prep Phase after they have been dispatched. The heroes can be called back during the next Prep Phase.
- * All obtained points from heroes being called back will be deleted. Effects will also be deleted in lower ranks.
One Agent may dispatch up to 30 heroes for each region, for a maximum of 90 heroes.
Heroes who have been dispatched cannot join battles and cannot be restored.
Also, if the neighboring regions have been conquered by opponents during the Battle Phase,
the dispatched heroes will be processed as lost, and the accumulated dispatch points will be reset to 0.
When an Operation Area is acquired, the rank starts from 0. The rank increases depending on the accumulative score.
4. Please check below for the Alliance Conquest final rewards.
- - Please refer to the detailed reward list in the game.
- - Normal League Ranking rewards and Contribution rewards have been improved!
5. Alliance Conquest Victory rewards can also be obtained by logging in and entering the main lobby.
6. The Alliance frames that can be obtained from Alliance Conquest will be applied separately by certain ranks.
- - Alliance Conquest top 1 - 3 Alliances / top 4 - 100 Alliances will each receive a special frame!
7. If the battle proceeds longer than the actual battle time, the battle will be invalidated.
8. A function where only Alliance Members with certain ranks can apply for Alliance Conquest has been added.
- - 3 options are available: Alliance Leader / Class 1 Alliance Member or higher / All Alliance Member
- - Changing the Alliance Conquest Application Authority will be displayed at the Alliance Record!
9. The Top 100 Alliances will be displayed at the Alliance Conquest main screen.
10. A set of attack teams will be saved when attacking a territory and fails to start a battle.
Alliance Battle Extreme & Squad Battle Score Change
Due to Agents’ heroes with high stats, the score calculation method of certain sections in these contents has been adjusted.
- The maximum score of Alliance Battle Extreme has increased from 7,000,000 to more than 12,000,000.
- The maximum score of Squad Battle has increased from 10,000,000 to more than 12,000,000.
- After the Update, it will be difficult to obtain scores once an Agent’s score reaches 7,000,000 in Alliance Battle Extreme and Squad Battle.
S.H.I.E.L.D. Special Support New Effect Added
New effect has been added in S.H.I.E.L.D. Special Support.
Purchasing the product will allow receiving 100% more Bonus Uniform / Hero EXP.
New Monthly Product Added
Log in every day and advance your heroes to Tier-3!
<Special Daily Growth Support> is a monthly product where 300 Crystals are instantly given
while 20 Biometrics / X-Genes are given daily.
Also, a Tier-2 Advancement effect will be applied after logging in for 14 days, and a Tier-3 Advancement effect will be applied after logging in for 84 days.
- * The previously existing monthly products, Get 20 Biometrics / X-Gene Daily, will also be available for purchase.
- * The product will be applied <Up to 30 Days> after purchasing the product once.
- * Please understand that it is difficult to help with rewards that have not been claimed after logging in to the game.
- * Please note that the monthly product’s effects will apply immediately upon purchase and cannot be refunded.
[Special Daily Growth Support Benefits]
[2/10 5:11 a.m. (UTC+0) / 2/9 9:11 p.m. (PST)
Please check the additional information regarding the Special Daily Growth Support.
- 14/84 days Advancement Benefits can be applied if heroes meet the requirements and are the same as the Advancement Ticket effect.
- 14/84 days Advancement Benefits do not only apply for once and are applied every time an Agent logs in for 14/84 days.
New Season of Future Pass & Special Icon
The new season of Future Pass will begin after the Update.
Various rewards and a Special Icon can be obtained through the Future Pass!
If you want to know more about the Future Pass, please check the guide below!
[Go to Future Pass Guide]
[Future Pass Reward]
- - The Future Pass effects will apply immediately upon purchase and cannot be refunded.
- - Legendary and Mythic Future Pass will only be available during the season the pass was purchased, so please do not forget to check the remaining event time!
- - The Mythic Pass can only be purchased after purchasing the Legendary Pass.
- - The Legendary and Mythic Future Pass will not be available for purchase near the end of a season, so please check the sale schedule in-game.
Also, there are Special Icons that can represent our Agents!
Collect two new icons as Future Pass Rewards and one icon from the upcoming Event Store!
[February Update New Special Icons]
Also, emphasis on the main rewards have been added to easily view them.
New Uniform Collection
Check out the new uniforms of the February Update.
Don’t miss out on the extra rewards in completing the collection!
The obtainable reward from the Uniform Collection is displayed on the left center of the
Please note that completing this Uniform Collection will give Deadpool <30th Anniversary White Version> Mythic uniform as a reward!
- - The uniform reward will instantly be sent to the Inventory.
1. Using clear tickets will give 50% Hero / Uniform EXP.
- * An Agent whose VIP level has reached a certain level or is higher than the level can receive a 100% EXP acquisition benefit. A % of the effect is applied by also combining the effects of S.H.I.E.L.D. Special Support and Boost Level 1.
EX) A total of 250% effect will be applied if VIP Level benefit, S.H.I.E.L.D. Special Support, and Boost effects are applied.
Also, part of the previous VIP benefit information has been changed as the effect is
Acquire Character XP when using an instant clear → Acquire 100% Character XP when using an instant clear
Acquire Uniform XP for N times when using an instant clear → Acquire 100% Uniform XP for N times when using an instant clear
- * Please note that once instantly acquiring XP N times is finished, the percentage changes to 50%.
2. Relay Craft is available immediately after Produce is completed at the Processor.
3. Selecting a Recommended Hero filter will immediately set recommended heroes at the Warp Device.
4. All Agents participating in Danger Room will no longer be considered defeated when an Agent leaves a match during the loading screen.
- - Any Agent who leaves a match during the loading screen will be registered as defeated, while the other Agents' results will be invalidated.
5. The Leader Skill will be displayed at all times when selecting a character in Danger Room.
6. The battle difficulty of some stages in Story Chapter 7 has been adjusted.
Game Error Fixes
- Some Agents not being able to extend their maximum inventory slots to 1,000 has been fixed.
- A Brilliant (Super Success) C.T.P. will not be reforged in certain situations.
- An active co-op skill no longer evades Knull's instant kill pattern.
- The omitted ‘Invincible’ effect in the skill information of [Red Whirlwind] of Medusa <Inhumans VS X-Men> has been added.
We will return with new heroes and content fixes in the next update.