Update 7.1 - The Black Order
Patch notes released Tuesday May 25, 2021.
This is CM Fragment of MARVEL Future Fight.
The powerful strike team of Thanos!
The Black Order has invaded MARVEL Future Fight in May!
Prepare to fight against the Black Order with their new looks.
These Super Villains have gained even more power!
4 new uniforms & 3 Potential Awakening & a Tier-3 Advanced hero have been added!
A new World Boss Supergiant Ultimate Difficulty has also been added.
There are hero growth and content improvements to fight against the Black Order!
Tier-2 heroes with uniform discounts! Guided Quest has been added!
Dispatch Mission, Story, and S.H.I.E.L.D. Lab have been improved.
Check out the Update Details below and prepare for future battles.
4 New Uniforms
New uniforms have been added to Supergiant, Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, and Black Dwarf!
Check out the ability of these heroes that now possess new powerful weapons and armor.
- * New Uniform Skills are based on Skill Level 6 stats.
- * The 4 new uniforms will be on a 40% sale during the <Update Celebration Event> and will be available for purchase in the Marvel Universe and Uniform Room after the event.
- - Ebony Maw <Dark Obsidian Armor> will be displayed in-game after the Update, but will not be available for purchase. The purchase schedule of this uniform will be announced later on.
6 New Potential Realised Heroes
A total of 6 heroes, Supergiant, Goliath, Killmonger, Ulysses Klaue, Whiplash, Yellowjacket, will
realize their Potential through the May Update.
These heroes can be upgraded to Level 70.
Proxima Midnight Tier-3 Ultimate Skill
The invincible warrior of the Black Order, Proxima Midnight is now available for Tier-3
Check out the powerful shockwave emitting from the tip of her spear.
Corvus Glaive, Supergiant, and Black Dwarf Potential Awakening & Transcend Potential
Potential Awakening & Transcend Potential have been added for these three Black Order members through the May Update!
Check out the awesome Co-op skills that these Super Villains will present.
S.H.I.E.L.D. Lab Content Adjustment
Each content of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Lab has been revamped.
1. The <Processor> has been changed to the Craft System.
- You can enter the Craft system through the game menu at the upper right corner.
- - The original <Processor> Level before the Update will be reflected in the Craft system.
- * Agents that have not used the <Processor> of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Lab will begin with Craft Level 1.
- - You can now craft Tier-3 and Potential Awakening materials.
- - The craft result rank of Custom Gear, Comic Card, and Enchanted Uru has been changed from 1★ - 4★ to 3★ - 5★.
2. Anti-Matter, Anti-Matter Generator, and Warp Device has been removed.
- - These contents will no longer be available after the Update.
- - Some of the materials used for enhancing the level of the Anti-Matter Generator and Warp Device will be refunded.
[5/26 1:40 a.m. (UTC +0) / 5/25 6:40 p.m. (PDT) added]
[Refund and Reward Notice]
- - 12,000 - 1,254,600 Gold will be distributed based on the maximum amount of Anti-Matter (6,000 - 627,300) according to the S.H.I.E.L.D. Level.
- - 8,500 - 18,273,300 Gold will be distributed based on the Anti-Matter Generator Level (2 - 15).
- - 6,400 - 13,705,200 Gold will be distributed based on the Warp Device Level (2 - 15).
- - For all Agents that still have the Anti-Matter Booster effect period left even after the Update, due to purchasing this item multiple times prior to the end of sale 5/21 5:30 a.m. (UTC+0) / 5/20 10:30 p.m. (PDT), we will distribute 122 Crystals per day based on the number of exceeded dates.
- - The deployed missions for the Warp Device proceeded before the Update, will be immediately completed.
- * Only tokens will be distributed as rewards excluding the EXP gain, and the amount will be the 5 Recommended hero bonus + Basic Dimension Token Reward (45 - 70 depending on the deployed stages).
3. The Item Shop and Dimension Token System moved to the Dispatch Mission.
Dispatch Mission Improvements & Item Shop Transfer
Several functions have been added to the Dispatch Mission for your convenience and the S.H.I.E.L.D. Lab - Item Shop has been transferred to the Dispatch Mission.
1. Dimension Tokens have been added to the supplies that are acquirable after dispatching characters.
2. ‘All Factions’ and ‘All Species’ have been added in the filter function of the My Team screen.
3. Bonus Dispatch EXP can be obtained based on the hero's Growth Grade.
- - The amount of Dispatch EXP will increase based on the Growth Grade for each sector.
- - Due to the addition of the Bonus Dispatch EXP, the current Growth Grade sections have been specified.
4. An equipped Dispatch Mission character can be dragged and moved to other slots.
5. Some UI such as the Growth Grade, Reward List, and Result Screen have been improved.
6. When there is a sector that has reached the maximum supply time in the Dispatch Mission, a push notification will be sent or a notification message will be displayed in the Challenges navigation screen.
7. The Item Shop of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Lab has been transferred to the Dispatch Mission.
- - The original Item Shop Level before the Update will be reflected in the Item Shop.
- * Agents that have not crafted the <Item Shop> of the original S.H.I.E.L.D. Lab will begin at Level 1.
- - The Rank Up materials for the Item Shop have been changed to Gold and Gear Up Kit, instead of Anti-Matter.
- - The Item Shop will also be accessible through the Store Menu.
World Boss Supergiant: Ultimate Difficulty
World Boss Supergiant: Ultimate Difficulty has been added.
Challenge this World Boss with the new Difficulty!
- * If there is a record of clearing a Supergiant Normal Difficulty stage, the Ultimate Difficulty will be unlocked after the Update.
1. Titan’s Record: Universal, Odin’s Blessing: Balance, Tier-3 materials, and more can be obtained in Supergiant Ultimate Difficulty.
2. The Challenges and World Boss Challenge Records have been added to Supergiant Ultimate Difficulty.
3. You can acquire Biometrics of the according World Boss or X-genes by clearing a World Boss Ultimate Difficulty stage for any World Bosses that have an Ultimate Difficulty.
Story Content Improvement
You can now acquire hero EXP through Normal Mode in Story Mode and use the newly added function to sell Story Fragments!
1. Hero EXP can be acquired by clearing a stage of Story Normal Mode.
- * S.H.I.E.L.D., uniform, and Alliance EXP cannot be acquired.
- * Boost Points, Agent Level, and VIP (acquire EXP when using instant clear) effects will not be applied.
2. The first clear reward of some stages have been changed.
- - Originally: Level up Captain America / Black Widow / Iron Man
- - Changed to: Acquire additional Character EXP
- * A hero that has already reached the maximum level will not be able to acquire the first clear EXP.
3. Story Fragments can now be sold.
4. A Chat message will be added when acquiring Odin’s Blessing, Premium Card, 6★ (Awakened) ISO-8, or C.T.P. as a Story Fragment Combine reward.
The Guided Quest where you can upgrade some heroes to Tier-2 has been added.
1. Select one hero from the designated heroes and upgrade the selected hero to Tier-2 by following the quests.
- * When you already have all the designated heroes at Tier-2, Level 60 or above, you cannot begin the Guided Quest.
2. You can purchase a designated uniform at a discounted price while proceeding the quests of the selected hero.
Additional Benefit for Repurchasing Some Items
When repurchasing some timed items within a set period of time, you can acquire additional bonus Crystals.
New Season of Future Pass with Improvements & New Special Icons
The new season of Future Pass will begin after the Update.
Various rewards and a Special Icon can be obtained through the Future Pass!
[Future Pass Reward]
- - The Future Pass effects will apply immediately upon purchase and cannot be refunded.
- - Legendary and Mythic Future Pass will only be available during the season the pass was purchased, so please do not forget to check the remaining event time!
- - The Mythic Pass can only be purchased after purchasing the Legendary Pass.
- - The Legendary and Mythic Future Pass will not be available for purchase near the end of a season, so please check the sale schedule in-game.
Some functions of the Future Pass have been improved.
- - The Future Pass menu will not be displayed on the main lobby screen after acquiring all of the rewards from the Normal - Mythic Future Pass.
- - A pop up screen has been added to enable our Agents to immediately use the Special Icon upon acquiring it through the Future Pass reward.
Improvements have been made to enable the use of the Special Icon item stored in the Inventory from the Select Main Icon screen.
Also, there are Special Icons that can represent our Agents!
Collect two new icons as Future Pass Rewards and one more from the upcoming Event Store!
[May Update New Special Icons]
New Uniform Collection
Check out the new uniforms of the May Update.
There are rewards for completing the collection, so be sure to claim them!
1. The UI has been improved when changing the Craft Combine options of a Premium Comic Card.
2. A magnifying glass button has been added in the pop up screen of Upgrade Ticket items to be able to check the detailed information of heroes.
3. The Achievement level has been expanded from the original Level 75 to Level 100.
4. The heating issue of certain devices has been improved.
5. The issue of certain structures blocking the screen in Timeline Battle has been improved.
6. When touching the purchase button in the Special Offer of Legendary Battle, a pop up screen to confirm the purchase has been added.
7. Dialogue has been added in the World Boss Legend: Mephisto’s Magic Circle pattern.
8. The stage difficulty of Story - Dimensional Clash Normal Mode Chapter 2 has been lowered.
9. ‘Leader’ has been added to Vision <Marvel Studios' WandaVision>’s recommended position.
Game Error Fixes
- The issue of not being able to acquire the Weekly Alliance Challenges reward has been fixed.
- The issue of the icon in the buff purchase confirmation pop-up screen of the Timeline Battle Challenger League being displayed as the ‘Gold’ icon instead of the battle support fund icon has been fixed.
- The issue of the notice pop-up screen of acquiring the Story Normal and Ultimate Mode Fragments not being displayed in certain situations has been fixed.
- The issue of the next purchase remaining time of free Energy not being displayed has been fixed.
- The issue of the Auto-play function being applied as Auto Progress and not working properly in other game modes at times after using the Auto Progress function from the Dispatch Mission has been fixed.
- The issue of not being able to move to the Story stage when touching a stage from the Location screen of Story Theme 1 <Dimensional Clash> - Combine Fragments has been fixed.
- The issue of the Co-op play Completion Reward - S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Support displayed as being activated, even when the S.H.I.E.L.D. Special Support item's benefit is not being applied, has been fixed.
- The issue of the Tier-2 Advancement benefit being displayed after the Advancement to Tier-3 when the 14th day [Tier-2 Advancement] and 84th day [Tier-3 Advancement] benefits overlap from the Special Daily Growth Support item has been fixed.
- The issue of the reward information not being properly displayed in the reward pop up screen when completing certain missions or Achievements has been fixed.
- The King of the Hill Agent’s icon in Shadowland not being properly displayed has been fixed.
- The issue of the green Random Option (Activation Rate) of a possessed Comic Card not being displayed in the [Inventory] menu and only being displayed in the [Card] menu has been fixed.
- The issue of the Shadowland Stage Information (Floor) not being displayed on the first entrance and being displayed when re-entering, has been fixed.
- The Agent Grade being displayed in a wrong order has been fixed.
- The issue of the Agent Grade being displayed as a Director level after sending a message in the Giant Boss Raid chat screen has been fixed.
- The issue of the Agent Grade being displayed differently from the actual grade in the Danger Room chat screen has been fixed.
- The issue of the ISO-8 filter being displayed when combining ISO-8 has been fixed.
- The issue of acquiring points of other game contents such as Future Pass and Cosmic Core when
clearing a stage of Dispatch Mission without using Energy has been fixed.
- Points will be normally acquired when clearing a stage of Dispatch Mission using Energy.
- The issue of the last explosion effect of Rescue <Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame> Active 5 Skill ‘Hyper Charge’ being displayed awkwardly, has been fixed.
We will return with new heroes and content fixes in the next update.