Update 7.5 - Enter the Phoenix
Patch notes released Tuesday October 12, 2021.
This is CM Fragment of MARVEL Future Fight.
The Phoenix has chosen new hosts!
Check out the changes of the Super Heroes who have received the dangerous power of the Avatar of Life and Fire in the October MARVEL Future Fight Update!
3 new Uniforms have been added for Captain America, Wolverine, and Hyperion!
Hyperion is now available for Tier-3 Advancement.
In addition, there are new ways to upgrade your heroes!
Artifacts that can enhance Instinct abilities and Boost Obelisk & Boost Comic Cards that can exchange unnecessary materials for more Inventory space have been added.
Make use of the Phoenix Force and Instinct to take part in the new Timeline Survival Threat Levels!
Check the details below to prepare for future battles.
3 New Uniforms
New Uniforms have been added for Captain America, Wolverine, and Hyperion!
Check out the powerful flames of the Super Heroes with the Phoenix Force!
- New Uniform Skills are based on Skill Level 6 stats.
- The 3 new uniforms will be on sale for 40% off during the <New Update Celebration Event!> and will be available for purchase in the Marvel Universe and Uniform Room after the event.
- The name of Captain America <Enter the Phoenix>'s active skill 1 may be subject to change.
Hyperion Tier-3 Ultimate Skill
Hyperion has released his powers for his ideals!!
Check out how he defends the world with his Ultimate Skill!
Artifact – Gear to Amplify Instinct!
Equip the new gear, Artifact, to your heroes to amplify the power of the four Instincts!
Artifacts are a new type of gear that can be obtained from Story Mode, Timeline Survival, and the Store.
Artifacts can be equipped from level 1.
- The type of rewards and the number may differ based on the Threat Level for Timeline Survival rewards.
Artifacts are divided into grades 1-6★, and some Artifacts are applied with Exclusive Passive Skills.
- [Normal Artifacts] Normal, Rare, Advanced (1-3★)
- [Exclusive Passive Skill Artifacts] (3-6★)
- Random Substance 1 amplifies one option among [Justice, Cruelty, Order, and Destruction].
- Random Substance 2 applies specific effects related to Instinct.
- Exclusive Passive Skills apply Passive Skills when equipped to the target hero.
- The level of Exclusive Passive Skills are decided by the ★ rank.
- Random Substance 2 and Exclusive Passive Skill effects can not be increased by enhancing the Artifact.
Use Celestial Essence and Gold to enhance an Artifact.
- An Artifact can be enhanced up to level 20.
- The enhance chance of Artifacts can be increased, depending on the amount of Celestial Essence used.
- There is a maximum enhance chance depending on the enhance level of the Artifact.
- Artifacts can be enhanced only when the enhance chance is 5% or higher.
- When enhancing has failed, the level stays the same and the success rate upon attempt is partially kept.
4. Celestial Essence
Celestial Essence can be obtained by dismantling Artifacts or through Timeline Survival.
- Dismantling Artifacts costs Gold.
- An Artifact that is equipped to a hero can not be dismantled and requires Crystals to be unequipped.
5. Enhance Level Transfer
Equipping a new Artifact when one is already equipped will destroy the previously equipped one.
However, the enhance level of the equipped Artifact may be transferred to the new Artifact.
Enhance level transfer condition: The enhance level of the new Artifact must be lower than the previously equipped Artifact.
- If the old and new Artifacts are the same type, the old Artifact's enhance level will be transferred to the new Artifact. If the old and new Artifacts are different types, the Artifact's enhance level may become lower.
- The adjusted enhance chance will be reset when changing the enhance level through transfer.
Boost Obelisk & Boost Comic Card – New Upgrade Materials Added
Upgrade your Custom Gear and Comic Cards conveniently!
Convert unnecessary items for more Inventory space.
Comic Card and Custom Gear growth material items <Boost Comic Card> and <Boost Obelisk> have been added.
Growth material items can be obtained in the Inventory by converting Custom Gear, Comic Cards, ISO-8 items and Gold as materials.
- Materials are divided into 6 grades.
- Growth materials do not have other abilities and cannot be equipped.
Growth materials can be used as combine or enhance materials, and Extreme grade materials can be used to change C.T.P. options or to enhance craft & change options.
Timeline Survival – New Threat Levels & Improvements
New Timeline threat levels 4 - 6 have been added.
Please refer to the various improvements to prepare for future battles.
1. Reward & Store Changes
The reward and Store item list has been changed as new threat levels have been added.
- The type of rewards and the number may differ based on the Threat Level.
2. Entry Changes
Agents can now first enter the map and prepare for battles when at least one hero is included, and the character selection screen UI has been improved.
3. Reset & Revive
The reset & revive pop-up screen shown when less than three heroes are remaining has been removed.
- The Timeline map will now be automatically reset when there are no remaining heroes.
- Heroes can now be revived at the difficulty selection screen.
4. The maximum number of Temporal Energy has been increased to 10, and the recovery period has been reduced to 15 minutes.
5. The appearance rate of debuff lists have been reduced so that Useful effects can appear more frequently upon entering Loki’s Trick (hidden stages).
6. Only one buff of the same type will now be applied.
New Season of Future Pass & New Special Icons
The new season of Future Pass will begin after the Update.
Various rewards and Special Icons can be obtained through the Future Pass!
[Future Pass Rewards]
- The Future Pass effects will apply immediately upon purchase and cannot be refunded.
- Legendary and Mythic Future Pass will only be available during the season the pass was purchased, so please do not forget to check the remaining event time!
- The Mythic Pass can only be purchased after purchasing the Legendary Pass.
- The Legendary and Mythic Future Pass will not be available for purchase near the end of a season, so please check the sale schedule in-game.
Also, there are Special Icons that can represent our Agents!
Collect two new icons as Future Pass Rewards and one more from the upcoming Event!
[October Update New Special Icons]
New Uniform Collection
Check out the new uniforms of the October Update.
There are rewards for completing the collection, so be sure to claim them!
1. The ISO-8, Custom Gear, Comic Card, Uru, and Artifact tab of the Inventory have been combined.
2. The middle scene that had been temporarily removed to fix Legendary Battle issues has been added back.
3. The effects of the Phoenix Force have been improved.
|Increases Energy Attack by +5%.
Increases Fire Damage by 3%.
|Increases all Basic Attacks by +5%.
Increases Fire Damage by 3%.
- The World Boss Allies Effects has been changed from Energy Attack to all Basic Attacks as well.
4. The Active Skill 2 of Crescent <Light Sirius Armor> has been improved to apply Silence effect even when Counterattack has been activated upon using the skill.
5. Crescent’s Ultimate Skill has been improved to activate Ignore Targeting, Immunity to all Debuffs, and Guard Break Immune effects upon using the skill.
6. The text will now be displayed as yellow when dodging attacks with Instinct during battle.
7. C.T.P. Reforging Steel effect has been improved to reduce Instinct Damages as well.
Game Error Fixes
- The issue of the check-in board overlapping when the check-in event for new Agents and the 7-day check-in event are applied at the same time has been fixed.
- The issue of products that have ran out of purchase limits being temporarily shown has been fixed.
- The issue of the team changing to team 1 in other contents after proceeding with Timeline Survival has been fixed.
- The issue of not being able to move when logging-in to the game again after gaining the hidden effect <Move to Landmark> in Timeline Survival and not proceeding has been fixed.
- The issue of the Counterattack of Hulkbuster (Iron Man Mark 44) <3099>’s third active skill not being properly activated to enemies in the Ignore targeting state has been fixed.
- The issue of some texts being wrongly displayed in Legendary Battle: Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings has been fixed.
We will return with various content improvements in the next update.