Update 7.5.5 - Marvel Studios' Eternals (Part 1)
Patch notes released Tuesday October 26, 2021.
This is CM Fragment of MARVEL Future Fight.
Are you ready to protect our future with the Eternals?
In this additional patch, the new Super Hero Makkari and new Uniforms inspired by Marvel Studios’ Eternals will be added.
Also, a new Epic Quest theme featuring the Eternals heroes will be added.
Enjoy the new Epic Quest and the Eternals heroes who have gained power after downloading the 10/26 patch.
New Character Makkari & Realize Potential
Makkari, the speedster Super Hero of the Eternals, has joined the world of MARVEL Future Fight!
Check out her abilities before proceeding with the Eternals Epic Quest!
3 New Uniforms
New Uniforms inspired by Marvel Studios’ Eternals will be added for the three Eternals heroes! Check out the abilities of Ikaris <Marvel Studios’ Eternals>, Makkari <Marvel Studios’ Eternals>, and Sersi <Marvel Studios’ Eternals>!
- The new uniforms can be purchased after the 10/26 patch data is applied and all Uniforms will be on sale for 40% off.
- The 3 new Uniforms can be found and purchased in the Marvel Universe and the Uniform Room.
- Skills are based on the maximum stats.
Ikaris Tier-3 & Ultimate Skill
Ikaris, the head of the Eternals and the guardian of the planet, is now available for Tier-3
Check out the enormous power of the Prime Eternal!
- Ikaris can be advanced to Tier-3 through the Epic Quest: Fate of Mankind - Outsiders Off-Limits clear reward.
Sersi & Makkari Potential Awakening
Through this patch, the new Super Hero Makkari and Sersi will be available for Potential
Meet the powerful skills of the two Eternals heroes.
- Sersi can Realize & Transcend Potential through the Epic Quest: Fate of Mankind - A Modern Crisis clear reward.
- Makkari can be advanced up to Tier-2 through the Epic Quest reward, so please Realize & Transcend Potential as usual with other heroes.
New Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind
The new Eternals themed Epic Quest <The Fate of Mankind> has been added through the October Patch!
1. Story Selection
See the stories of each Eternals hero who fights for our future!
The Fate of Mankind: The Great Resurrection (Prolog)
- Unlike previous Epic Quests, the Eternals Epic Quest can be progressed by selecting the stories of each Eternals hero after completing the prolog at the beginning.
The Fate of Mankind: A Modern Crisis (Sersi)
The Fate of Mankind: Outsiders Off-Limits (Ikaris)
- Agents need to possess Ikaris as Tier-2 to enter the story of Ikaris.
- We are sorry for misinforming that Tier-2 Ikaris will be given when entering the story of Ikaris through the October Livestream. Ikaris will not be given and can be acquired as Shifter Rewards.
The Fate of Mankind: Space Race (Makkari)
- Agents need to purchase Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind - Space Race Quest Pack to enter the story of Makkari.
- Agents can now see the stories of Sersi, Ikaris, and Makkari, and the stories of other Eternals heroes will be added through future updates.
When you start a story, another story cannot be selected until you clear the quests.
2. Free Tier-2 Sersi
When first entering The Fate of Mankind: A Modern Crisis story, Agents can acquire Tier-2 6★ Sersi.
- Sersi will be advanced to Tier-2 for Agents who possess Sersi below Tier-2, and Biometrics will be given to Agents who possess Sersi at Tier-2 or higher.
3. Space Race Quest Pack
Agents can acquire special rewards and access special stages with the Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind - Space Race Quest Pack or Space Race Special Quest Pack.
- Agents can purchase the Space Race Quest Pack and play the exclusive stages in all the stories of The Fate of Mankind.
- The price of Special Quest Pack is $29.99 based on the US Google Play Store.
[Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind - Space Race Quest Pack] Purchase the product with Crystals and enjoy the benefits. [Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind - Special Space Race Quest Pack] Space Race Special Quest Pack can be purchased in-app, and Agents will acquire the basic benefits, 1,000 Crystals, and 2,000 VIP points upon purchase. [Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind - Space Race Quest Pack basic benefits]
- Can progress The Fate of Mankind: Space Race
- Acquire 1★ Makkari instantly
- Unlock the stage Madness Ensues in Heroes Reunited instantly
- Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind - Space Race Quest Pack and Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind - Space Race Special Quest Pack cannot be purchased at the same time, and can be purchased only once per account.
- The benefits of Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind - Space Race Quest Pack will be applied upon purchase and may not be subject to a Crystal refund afterwards.
- The benefits of Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind - Space Race Special Quest Pack will be applied upon receiving the product from the Inbox and may not be subject to a refund afterwards.
- The special stage that will be unlocked upon purchase will be accessible permanently.
- The Pricing of Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind - Space Race Special Quest Pack is based on the US Google Play Store.
4. Epic Quest Collection
Acquire special items through the Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind Collection.
Collection materials can be acquired at a certain rate by clearing each stage.
[Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind Rewards]
- Exclusive passive skill Artifacts for Ikaris, Sersi, and Makkari have been added.
- Can be acquired through Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind - Madness Ensues stage or the Store.
- The skills of Wolverine <Enter the Phoenix> have been partially changed.
[Ultimate Skill] Before: 100% chance for Immunity to all Damage. (7 Sec.)
After: Invincible (7 Sec.)
[Passive Skill] An effect that decreases basic damage received by +25% has been added. [Active Skill 3] Has been improved to attack enemies who have activated the “Ignore Targeting” effect more effectively.
Game Error Fixes
- The issue of Wolverine <Enter the Phoenix> occasionally performing an awkward motion before attacking when using basic attack has been fixed.
We look forward to your interest in the events that will be held in celebration of the new Eternals Epic Quest and Uniforms.