Update 7.6 - Marvel Studios' Eternals (Part 2)
Patch notes released Tuesday November 16, 2021.
This is CM Fragment of MARVEL Future Fight.
New Eternals heroes have joined the fight against the Deviants.
Please enjoy the November MARVEL Future Fight Update with the heroes who have lived as everything from goddesses, ancient heroes, and even movie stars!
The Marvel Studios’ Eternals 2nd Update will be held!
New heroes Thena, Kingo, and Gilgamesh, their Uniforms, Tier-3, and Potential Transcendence have been added!
Make use of the new features to enhance your heroes!
C.T.P. of Destruction and Greed reforging have been added!
The Artifact option change feature has been added!
Enjoy battles in the new stages with the heroes you have grown!
Epic Quest Eternals: The Fate of Mankind new stories and Quest Packs have been added!
Dimension Rift where Exclusive Passive Skill Artifacts can be acquired has been added!
Check out the details below to prepare for future battles.
3 New Characters & Realize Potential
The goddess of war Thena, forgotten ancient Gilgamesh, and celebrity action hero Kingo have joined MARVEL Future Fight.
- The new heroes can Realize Potential and level up to Lv. 70.
3 New Uniforms
New Uniforms have been added for Thena, Gilgamesh, and Kingo!
Check out the powers of the Eternals who have become even stronger.
- New Uniform Skills are based on Skill Level 6 stats.
- The 3 new uniforms will be on sale for 50% off during the <New Update Celebration Event!> and will be available for purchase in the Marvel Universe and Uniform Room after the event.
Thena Tier-3 & Ultimate Skill
Tier-3 advancement has been added to Thena!
The weapons with the power of cosmic energy have become even stronger, and will deal fatal damage to enemies.
Gilgamesh & Kingo Potential Awakening & Transcend Potential
Potential Awakening & Transcend Potential has been added to Gilgamesh and Kingo through the November
Check out the powerful attacks the two heroes will show together.
Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind New Stories & Quest Packs
New stories have been added in celebration of the Marvel Studios’ Eternals 2nd Update.
[Not an Act]
Clear various challenges to Transcend the Potential of Kingo.
Not an Act does not have an entrance condition, and can be played after finishing The Fate of Mankind: The Great Resurrection (the prologue).
[Land of the Gods]
Can be entered after purchasing the Land of the Gods Quest Pack.
Gilgamesh can be advanced to Tier-2 at max, and Artifacts can be acquired through the special stage as a reward.
[Dance with Doom]
Can be entered after clearing A Modern Crisis, Outsiders Off-Limits, Not an Act, Space Race, and the Land of the Gods story.
Clear various challenges to advance Thena to Tier-3.
1. Hero Acquisition
Acquire 1★ Kingo upon first entering [Not an Act] and 1★ Thena upon first entering [Dance with Doom].
2. "Land of the Gods" Quest Pack
Special rewards and special stages will be available by purchasing the Epic Quest: Fate of Mankind - The Land of the Gods Quest Pack / Special Quest Pack products.
- Agents can purchase the Quest Packs and play the exclusive stages in all the stories of The Fate of Mankind.
[Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind - Land of the Gods Quest Pack] Purchase the product with Crystals and enjoy the benefits. [Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind - Land of the Gods Special Quest Pack] Land of the Gods Special Quest Pack can be purchased in-app, and Agents will acquire the basic benefits, 1,000 Crystals, and 2,000 VIP points upon purchase. [Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind - Land of the Gods Quest Pack Basic Benefits]
- The Fate of Mankind: Land of the Gods can be played.
- Acquire 1★ Gilgamesh instantly.
- Unlock the stage Shock and Awe in Heroes Reunited instantly.
- Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind - Land of the Gods Quest Pack / Special Quest Pack cannot be purchased at the same time, and can be purchased only once per account.
- The benefits of Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind - Land of the Gods Quest Pack will be applied upon purchase and may not qualify for a Crystal refund afterwards.
- The benefits of Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind - Land of the Gods Special Quest Pack will be applied upon receiving the product from the Inbox and may not qualify for a refund afterwards.
- The special stage that will be unlocked upon purchase will be accessible permanently.
- The Pricing of Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind - Land of the Gods Special Quest Pack is based on the US Google Play Store.
3. Epic Quest Collections
Acquire special items through the Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind Collection.
Collection materials can be acquired at a certain rate by clearing each stage.
[Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind Rewards]
Open Dimension Rifts that have a different theme each round to acquire rewards such as Exclusive Passive
Reach 100% progress with your Alliance and friends.
1. Opening Rifts
Dimension Rift can be opened and entered through the banner from the main lobby screen or through the challenge tab.
- The participation time and number of participants of an opened Dimension Rift is limited.
- Each Agent can only open one dungeon for each round regardless of difficulty and grade.
- Agents can request to join a Dimension Rift opened by another Agent up to 2 times in a round.
- The available round changes by 15:00 (UTC+0) / 7:00 (PST) every day.
- Agents can participate in a maximum of 3 Dimension Rifts for each round.
- The available join requests count does not decrease when battling in a Dimension Rift that you have opened yourself.
2. Grades and Summon Stones
Dimension Rifts have a grade of Normal - Mythical.
- Collect <Dimension Rift Summon Stone> of each grade to open a Dimension Rift.
- Each Dimension Rift round can be opened once, and the Normal grade can be opened for free.
- Dimension Rift Summon Stones can be acquired from Dimension Rift clear rewards, or by combining / dismantling materials.
The Dimension Rift themes that can be opened differ by round. Please check the schedule for details.
- The Dimension Rift currently has themes 1-7.
- Agents can select the difficulty when opening a Dimension Rift, but the theme that can be opened for each round is set.
4. Joining Rifts
If there is a Dimension Rift opened by yourself, a friend, or an Alliance member, tap the enter button to participate after selecting your heroes and difficulty.
- Agents can choose 3 heroes as a team, and can control 1 hero. The Auto Play function is also available.
- The progress point and rewards that can be acquired differ by difficulty.
You can acquire the following rewards by clearing Dimension Rift.
- [Progress]: Clear stages to acquire progress points.
- Progress points will no longer be acquired after reaching the maximum amount of points.
- [First Clear Reward]: Receive rewards by clearing each difficulty for the first time.
- [Clear Reward]: Acquire Uniforms, hero EXP, Artifacts, and Dimension Rift Summon Stones.
- [Progress Reward]: Agents with 1 or more progress point in the Dimension Rift
will receive the reward.
- The reward will be sent to your Inbox after reaching 100% progress for a Dimension Rift.
- [MVP Reward]: MVP rewards will be given to Agents who contributed the most in a
- Selection criteria: Acquire a total of 20 or more progress points, and rank 1st among the Agents who reached the required points.
- Rewards will be sent to your Inbox after the Dimension Rift reaches 100% progress.
- [Daily Progress Completion Reward]: Receive rewards based on progress completion
count each day.
- After reaching 100% progress, Agents have to tap the reward icon to receive the reward.
- Acquirable rewards differ by difficulty, theme, and Dimension Rift grade.
- [Progress]: Clear stages to acquire progress points.
Some features have been improved to enable our Agents to enhance Artifacts more effectively.
1. Option Change
The Artifact option change feature has been added.
- Random option 1: Instinct option and random option 2: effects related to Instinct both change randomly at the same time.
- The option change feature can be used only with Artifacts that are 4★ or higher.
- An Artifact of the same grade and Gold are needed to change the options of an Artifact.
2. Dismantling Improvement
Agents can now distinguish Enhanced Artifacts and Exclusive Passive Skill Artifacts when dismantling Artifacts.
3. New Artifacts
Exclusive Passive Skill Artifacts have been added for Kingo, Gilgamesh, and Thena.
They can be acquired through Epic Quest, Story Dimension Rift, and the Store.
- The effects are based on the 6★ Artifact passive skill LV.4 stats.
4. Instinct Match Highlighting
The color of the option text will now be distinguished when the Instinct option of an Exclusive Artifact is the main Instinct of the hero.
5. Cost Decrease
The amount of Gold used to dismantle Artifacts has decreased.
C.T.P. of Destruction & Greed Reforging
C.T.P. of Destruction & Greed can now be reforged through the November Update.
The new ability <Strike> will be applied to C.T.P. of Destruction, and the new ability <Ambush> will be applied to C.T.P. of Greed.
The gauge charges up when moving, and Strike will be activated when using the skill after the gauge has been fully charged.
When activated, Strike grants Ignore Dodge, and Damage dealt to boss types increases. The effect increases with higher Concentration.
- The gauge will not charge for a certain time after activation.
The gauge charges upon being hit, and Ambush will be activated when being hit after the gauge has been fully charged.
When activated, Ambush grants immunity to damage reflected by enemies, and Ignores Damage Decrease. The effect increases with higher Concentration.
- The gauge will not charge for a certain time after activation.
- The listed stats are based on maximum stats.
New Future Pass Season & Special Icons
A new season of Future Pass will start after the update.
You can obtain various rewards along with the Special Icons!
[Future Pass Rewards]
- The Future Pass will apply immediately upon purchase and cannot be refunded.
- Opened Legendary / Mythic Future Pass will only be applied during the season the Pass was purchased, and the Pass rewards will only be available during the same season.
- The Mythic Pass can only be purchased after purchasing the Legendary Pass.
- Legendary and Mythic Future Pass will not be available for purchase when the season is about to end. Please check the sale period in the game.
New Special Icons have been added for our Agents!
Collect two new icons as Future Pass Rewards and one more from the upcoming Event!
[November Update New Special Icons]
1 New Uniform Collection
Check out the new Uniforms and heroes from the November Update!
Complete the collection by achieving the specified conditions and earn a reward!
1. Timeline Survival has been improved to show buffs that are already possessed when entering a Landmark.
2. Artifact products that can be purchased with Survival Tokens have been added to the Shop.
3. A feature to show the total Basic damage and Instinct damage has been added in the option.
4. The Timeline survival UI and Timeline Survival movement animation have been improved.
5. The difficulty of Legendary Battle: Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Legendary ‘Blast from the Past’ has been decreased.
6. The 2nd active skill of Crescent <Light Sirius Armor> has been improved to activate better to enemies who have activated the Ignore Targeting effect.
7. The Chance Info button to check the chance information of items for each Content has been added.
Game Error Fixes
- The issue of materials appearing to be selected beyond the maximum number of 10 when upgrading Custom Gear has been fixed.
- The issue of the hero damage decreasing when equipping an Artifact with the 'Decreases Pierce damage received' effect has been fixed.
- The issue of the Upgrade All function not being available in some cases when using normal Comic Cards and Boost Comic Cards at the same time has been fixed.
- The issue of Sersi’s stats not showing to be changed in the Transcend Potential completion screen in specific cases has been fixed.
- The issue of the Madness Ensues stage not being unlocked with an error when directly receiving Epic Quest: The Fate of Mankind - Space Race Special Quest Pack after purchasing has been fixed.
- The issue of C.T.P.s that have been acquired through specific cases not being able to be locked has been fixed.
- When manually upgrading a Comic Card, the issue of materials that do not exist being selected when tapping the Auto Select button even when there are not enough Boost Comic Cards, and an error pop-up screen showing up when trying the upgrade has been fixed.
- The issue of enemies that have been defeated reviving in particular cases has been fixed.
- The issue of the viewpoint being fixed in the Tier-3 advancement animation in some cases has been fixed.
- The issue of some skill names being wrongly displayed in the Uniform effects screen of Ikaris <Marvel Studios’ Eternals> has been fixed.
- The issue of the effect of the 3rd active skill of War Machine <3099> being displayed and
applied wrongly has been fixed.
Before Increases all Basic Attacks by +11% for each 1% of accumulated damage After Increases all Basic Attacks by +13% for each 1% of accumulated damage
- The issue of Thor who appears as a supporter dying when certain cases occur in the last phase of Null has been fixed.
- The Frost Beast of the Extreme Alliance Mode Round 7 (Speed Super Hero) and Round 14 (Speed Super Villain) has been fixed to have the same dodge rate with other rounds.
- The issue of the heroes stopping when entering the barrier while being hit while playing Story 13-3 has been fixed.
We will return with various content improvements, so please stay tuned.