Update 7.9 - Marvel Studios' Hawkeye
Patch notes released Wednesday March 16, 2022.
This is CM Fragment of MARVEL Future Fight.
Here's the story of two expert archers who are chasing after crime within New York!
Introducing the Marvel Studios' Hawkeye themed March MARVEL Future Fight Update.
- New Uniforms for Hawkeye, Hawkeye (Kate Bishop), and Maya Lopez;
- Tier-3 Advancement for Hawkeye;
- Potential Transcendence for Hawkeye (Kate Bishop), and Maya Lopez; and
- New Artifacts for Hawkeye, Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) will be added!
Experience the new Story Mode that is more convenient to use through the Auto Play and Auto Repeat Feature with the Super Heroes who have gained new powers!
Also, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Archive where you can build a collection of items from various content to earn various rewards and obtain Instinct stats has been added.
Please check out the details below to prepare for future battles.
3 New Uniforms
Three new Marvel Studios >Hawkeye< themed Uniforms have been added.
Check out the abilities of the three Super Heroes with their new looks!
- New Uniform Skills are based on Skill Level 6 stats.
- The 3 new uniforms will be on a 40% off discount during the <New Update Celebration Event!>, and will be available for purchase in the Marvel Universe and Uniform Room after the event.
Hawkeye Tier-3 & Ultimate Skill
Tier-3 advancement has been added to Hawkeye, the best archer in the Marvel universe.
Check out the shooting skills of Hawkeye who has become even stronger and never misses the target!
Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) and Echo Potential Awakening & Transcend Potential
Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) and Echo have gained new powers!
Experience the stylish chain attack of the two warriors!
Story Stage Auto Play and Auto Repeat Feature
The following features have been added so that our Agents can play Story Stages more conveniently.
1. Auto Play and Auto Repeat Feature
Improvements have been made so that Agents can use Clear Tickets in Story stages to use the Auto Repeat feature and Auto Play the stages as in Dimension Mission.
- Please note that the Auto Play feature may apply differently based on some conditions such as Stage clear information and VIP level.
- Please note that stages will not be cleared immediately upon using the Clear Tickets.
- When using the Auto Repeat feature, the stages will automatically be played for the designated number of times using Clear Tickets and Energy.
- Stages that have not been cleared before can be Auto Played but cannot be Auto Repeated. The feature may end when all the heroes are defeated and Auto Repeat cannot be progressed.
2. Auto Progress Feature
The Auto Progress feature automatically progresses each stage an Agent has cleared once starting from the selected stage.
- When Auto Progressing Ultimate Mode, selected heroes that meet the stage requirements will be automatically set.
- As in Auto Repeat, stages that have not been cleared before cannot be Auto Repeated. The feature may end when all the heroes are defeated and Auto Repeat cannot be progressed.
3. Stage Changes
The Story stage organization and patterns will be partially changed or removed due to the addition of the Auto Play feature.
The S.H.I.E.L.D. Archive feature where Agents can receive special collection rewards by collecting Data through various in-game contents has been added.
The S.H.I.E.L.D. Archive feature will be unlocked after clearing Story Normal 8-3 The Showdown.
The S.H.I.E.L.D. Archive Data can be acquired at a certain chance when clearing contents.
- Agents can check the contents where each Data can be acquired by tapping the location button for each Data.
- Check the notes below as Data may not be acquired in some contents upon certain conditions!
- Data can only be acquired in Dispatch Mission when using Energy.
- Data can only be acquired in Legendary Battle when there are remaining daily reward counts.
- Data can not be acquired in World Boss practice mode or event World Boss.
2. Data Combining
Some Data can be acquired by combining Data.
- Agents can acquire Data using items from the Inventory.
The Data acquisition percentage increases when the Data in each S.H.I.E.L.D. Archive is acquired. Agents can receive rewards when the percentage reaches a certain rate.
- Hero Instinct stats and others can be acquired as rewards.
Check out the acquirable rewards for each S.H.I.E.L.D. Archive on the upper right side!
- Instinct stat rewards that have been applied can be checked in S.H.I.E.L.D. Archive effect.
- The Instinct stats of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Archive will apply to all owned heroes.
Exclusive Passive Skill Artifacts have been added for Hawkeye and Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) after the March Update.
(3/23 (Wed) 5:13 (UTC+0), 3/22 (Tue) 22:13 (PDT) added)
The effects of the Artifact of Hawkeye has been translated wrongly and the text will be changed as follows.
As-is: Increases basic damage by 0.2% for every 1% of Critical Rate regardless of the Critical Rate.
To-be: Increases basic damage by 0.2% for every 1% of Critical Rate regardless of Guaranteed Critical Rate.
Only the text has been displayed wrongly and the effect is being applied as intended.
New Future Pass Season & Special Icons
A new season of Future Pass will start after the update.
You can obtain various rewards along with Special Icons!
[Future Pass Rewards]
- The Future Pass will apply immediately upon purchase and cannot be refunded.
- Opened Legendary / Mythic Future Pass will only be applied during the season the Pass was purchased, and the Pass rewards will only be available during the same season.
- The Mythic Pass can only be purchased after purchasing the Legendary Pass.
- Legendary and Mythic Future Pass will not be available for purchase when the season is about to end. Please check the sale period in the game.
New Special Icons have been added for our Agents!
Collect two new icons as Future Pass Rewards and one more from the upcoming Event!
[March Update New Special Icons]
New Uniform Collection
Check out the new Uniforms of the March Update!
Complete the collection by achieving the specified conditions and earn a reward!
Other Improvements and Changes
1. ISO-8 Relay Awakening
The ISO-8 Relay Awakening feature has been added so that ISO-8 can be Awakened repeatedly.
- Agents can Awaken ISO-8 until the desired rank if there is enough 6★ ISO-8 to be used as material.
2. Custom Gear Change Auto Option
The Custom Gear Change Auto Option feature has been added.
Agents can use the Custom Gear Change Auto Option feature when changing the option of Extreme Obelisk or higher by checking the Change Auto Option feature.
- Select the Custom Gear option that you want and the option will be changed automatically using possessed materials until all selected options are achieved.
- Agents can set the range of option stat that you want for fixed options.
- Agents can set random options by selecting multiple options from among applicable options.
- When choosing some of the random options with the same maximum option, Change Auto Option will stop when the selected option or higher has appeared.
- Change Auto Option is performed 10 times by default. When there are enough materials and Gold, you can check the Auto Repeat feature to repeat Change Auto Option more than 10 times until all materials have been used.
3. Power Saving Mode
A power saving mode feature has been added.
The power saving mode will be automatically switched on when using the Auto Repeat or Auto Progress feature. Agents can return to the usual screen by sliding the screen.
The duration of power saving mode can be freely adjusted at any time in the in-game settings.
Also, when possessing a special theme for the power saving mode, the selected theme will be displayed instead of the basic theme when the power saving mode is on.
- Power saving mode themes can be changed in Store > Power Saving Mode Theme.
- Power saving mode themes can be acquired as S.H.I.E.L.D. Archive rewards or through events.
4. Guaranteed Dodge Description
The information regarding guaranteed dodge rate has been partially changed.
The information for guaranteed reflect rate has been partially changed for easier understanding.
5. Character Usage Tips Removal
The Character Usage Tips that used to be displayed in the Marvel Universe and the Character Skill tab have been removed.
6. Skill Glossary Changes
The content of the Skill Glossary will be partially changed and new content will be added.
- An explanation for Fortitude effect has been added to the Skill Name Glossary.
- The explanation for Counterattack effect has been changed.
7. Mockery Text Changes
The information for Mockery has been changed.
The “Applies Mockery effect to target” text has been removed from skills with the Mockery effect.
The information for Mockery has been changed for easier understanding.
- Only the orange text on the top of the option will be deleted, not the Mockery effect.
8. Hero Details Adjustments
The Hero Details tab has been divided into Card, S.H.I.E.L.D. Archive, and Agent so that Agents can check the stats that are applied for each bonus effect separately.
9. iOS Minimum Specifications
The iOS minimum specifications will be adjusted due to the game's Unity version upgrade.
Please note that the game may not run properly on iOS versions 10 or below.
Game Error Fix
- The issue of intermittent network error pop-up screen showing up and the app being restarted when tapping the “Friend Request” button in your own user info has been fixed.
We will return with more improvements, so please stay tuned.