Update 8.0 - Marvel Studios' Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
Patch notes released Tuesday April 26, 2022.
This is CM Fragment of MARVEL Future Fight.
The Marvel Universe has expanded once again, and Doctor Strange has come forward to resolve the problems within the Multiverse. The opening of Marvel Studios' Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
- New Uniforms and Artifacts will be added for Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch, Wong, and America Chavez, and Wong will now be available for Tier-3 Advancement!
- C.T.P. of Patience and Greed reforging will be added!
- Various improvements will be made for hero growth including Marvel Universe information improvements.
Also, the new Multiverse Invasion battle content where new heroes will take part will be added!
Please check out the details below.
4 New Uniforms
Four new <Marvel Studios' Doctor Strange 2> themed Uniforms will be added.
Check out the abilities of the four Super Heroes with their new looks!
- New Uniform Skills are based on Skill Level 6 stats.
- The 3 new uniforms will be on a 50% off discount during the <New Update Celebration Event!>, and will be available for purchase in the Marvel Universe and Uniform Room after the event.
Wong Tier-3 & Ultimate Skill
Wong, a master of both mystic and martial arts, has gained new skills and abilities.
Deal with the threats from the Multiverse with the even stronger magic of Wong.
[Tier-3 skill gif was missing from patch notes.]
Co-op Play and World Boss Invasion have been integrated as the new content: Multiverse Invasion.
1. Multiverse Invasion Introduction
Multiverse Invasion is a multi-content where three Agents cooperate.
Each Agent can set a Character to manipulate and up to five Support Characters before entering Multiverse Invasion.
Agents may choose the same Participating Character with other Agents, but Participating Characters cannot be reused until the reset.
Support Characters do not participate in the actual battle, but buff skills will apply when Support Characters are selected.
The type and stats of buff effects will differ based on the growth status of the Support Characters. Support Characters cannot be reused until the reset.
2. Scoring and Duration
The battle will be held for a maximum of two minutes, and the enemy boss cannot be defeated.
Battle Points will be accumulated based on the damage dealt to the boss during battle.
3. Auto Play & Auto Repeat
The Auto Play and Auto Repeat feature can be used at Multiverse Invasion.
Characters with the highest Tier and Level will be selected in order as the Participating Character → Support Characters when selecting Auto Repeat.
Set Characters as favorite to be selected first when Auto Repeating.
Characters set as favorite will not be selected as a Support Character.
The list and number of Multiverse Invasion rewards may vary based on the following factors.
- The total Battle Points of all Agents who participated in the battle
- The Character Bonus based on the growth status of all your Characters
- VIP Level Additional Rewards
- S.H.I.E.L.D.'S Special Support Additional Rewards
[Notes on Co-op Play and World Boss Invasion Integration]
- The S.H.I.E.L.D.'S Special Support benefits for Co-op Play rewards will be automatically changed so that Agents can receive special rewards in Multiverse Invasion after the Update.
- The Crystals used to unlock World Boss Invasion Supply Chest slots will be returned to your Inbox. (1,000 Crystals per slot)
- If there are World Boss Invasion Supply Chests that have not been received before the Update, substitute rewards will be sent to the Inbox based on rank, probability, and quantity.
- The Weekly Reward of the mission progress will be distributed to the Inbox when clearing the World Boss Invasion Co-Op mission that is in progress at the point of the Update at least once.
- The Challenges for 4/26 (Tue) 15:00 - until the Maintenance (UTC+0), 4/26 (Tue) 8:00 - until the
Maintenance (PDT) will be changed and reset after the Update.
- If you already completed the Challenges and received rewards before the Update, the acquired rewards will not be reset.
- The Weekly Daily Challenge progress rewards will not be reset.
- Co-op Play and World Boss Invasion Missions, Guides, and effects will be changed or deleted. The rewards and achievement scores that have already been received will not be reset.
New Custom Gear Reforging
C.T.P. of Patience and Veteran will be available for reforge after the April Update.
New Exclusive Passive Skill Artifacts will be added for Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch, Wong, and America Chavez after the April Update.
New Future Pass Season & Special Icons
A new season of Future Pass will start after the update.
You can obtain various rewards along with Special Icons in the Future Pass!
[Future Pass Rewards]
- The Future Pass will apply immediately upon purchase and cannot be refunded.
- Opened Legendary / Mythic Future Pass will only be applied during the season the Pass was purchased, and the Pass rewards will only be available during the same season. Please don't forget to check the remaining event time!
- The Mythic Pass can only be purchased after purchasing the Legendary Pass.
- Legendary and Mythic Future Pass will not be available for purchase when the season is about to end. Please check the sale period in the game.
New Special Icons have been added for our Agents!
Collect two new icons as Future Pass Rewards and two more from the upcoming Events!
[April Update New Special Icons]
New Uniform Collection
Check out the new Uniform and heroes from the April Update!
Complete the collection by achieving the specified conditions and earn a reward!
7-Year Anniversary Comic Card
Comic Cards and a Card Collection will be added in celebration of the 7-Year Anniversary of MARVEL Future Fight.
- One option will be randomly acquired from the 3★~6★ Bonus Options.
Other Improvements and Changes
1. Expanded Marvel Universe
Agents can now view Custom Gear, Comic Cards, Enchanted Uru, and Artifact information in the Marvel Universe.
- Agents can Awaken ISO-8 until the desired rank if there is enough 6★ ISO-8 to be used as material.
2. Artifact Equip Shortcut
Agents can now move to the Artifact management screen of a hero when tapping the “Hero Information” icon at the Exclusive Passive Skill Artifact.
- Agents can move to the Marvel Universe when not possessing the hero.
3. Hero Instinct Highlighting
Agents can now check the Unique Instinct of a hero at the Artifact management screen.
- The Unique Instinct text will be displayed in green at the Instinct sort option.
4. Power Saving Mode Theme Acquisition Details
Agents can now check where each Power Saving Mode Theme can be acquired at the [Store] - [Power Saving Mode Theme].
5. Artifact Chest Relay Purchase
Agents can now purchase the next product in a relay right at the result screen when purchasing the Store - Dimension Chest - Free Artifact Chest item.
- However, the purchase button will not be activated when the purchase requirements are not met.
6. Alliance Leaving Changes
The standards for leaving an Alliance have been changed.
- The 24 hour wait period for entering a new Alliance has been removed.
- Agents will not be able to leave the Alliance or be removed from the Alliance by the Alliance manager for 24 hours when joining an Alliance.
7. Activation Text Colour Changes
The color of the activation text for pierce and ignore dodge has been changed.
Changes: Displayed in gray → displayed in white
Game Error Fixes
- The issue of 1 to 5★ Custom Gears that have already been used as material still being displayed in the Upgrade Material slot when the Auto Change Option is turned on has been
- The issue of Craft Results not being properly displayed when tapping on Stop immediately after Relay Craft has been fixed.
- The issue of the option stats being wrongly displayed at the Awakening Results pop-up screen when Awakening specific ISO-8 in a relay has been fixed.
- The issue of some part of the modeling not being displayed as intended when using the 2nd active skill of War Machine <3099>, Spiral Rush, has been fixed.
- The issue of the animation for the 4th active skill of Deadpool <April Pools>, [Deadly Pool Duo] in the Uniform List - Preview Changed Skills being wrongly displayed has been fixed.
- The issue of some Special Icons not being displayed at the Squad Battle Rank Change pop-up screen has been fixed.
- The issue of Artifacts that have been equipped with specific procedures not being displayed has been fixed.
- The issue of the Auto Change Option pop-up being displayed when the Custom Gear Auto Change Option feature is not checked has been fixed.
- The issue of yellow light effects being displayed at the stage when using Phyla-Vell has been fixed.
- The issue of Artifacts not being displayed when equipped through specific cases has been fixed.
We will return with various content improvements, so please stay tuned.