Update 8.1.5 - Moon Knight & Elektra
Patch notes released Tuesday June 14, 2022.
This is CM Fragment of MARVEL Future Fight.
Through this June Additional Patch, two deadly mercenaries will show their new powers!
Two new Uniforms will be added for Moon Knight, who has received the powers of the moon god Khonshu, and Elektra who has become the Woman Without Fear.
Also, Tier-4 Advancement for Moon Knight and Tier-3 Advancement for Elektra will be added.
Check out the two Super Heroes who will lead the battle with their new skills and advanced abilities by downloading the 6/14 patch.
2 New Uniforms
Check out the abilities of the new Uniforms: Moon Knight <Marvel Studios' Moon Knight> and Elektra <Woman Without Fear>.
- The two new Uniforms can be purchased after the 6/14 Patch data is applied and a 40% discount event will be applied to the new Uniforms.
- The new Uniforms can be found and purchased in the Marvel Universe and the Uniform Room.
- The skills' stats are based on the maximum skill Lv.6.
As the loved one of Daredevil and the successor of his title, this Super Hero has mastered powerful
Tier-3 advancement has been added.
Moon Knight Tier-4
Moon Knight, who has found his inner strength, has acknowledged even stronger powers beyond the mortal
Tier-4 advancement has been added.
- The effects are based on Skill Level 1 stats.
New Artifacts have been added for Moon Knight and Elektra.
- The effects are based on the 6★ Artifact passive skill Level 4 stats.
Other Improvements and Changes
- Giant Boss Raid: The type of the Book of the Vishanti that can be acquired from Dormammu Round 2, Round 5, and Round 7 have been changed from Blast to Combat.
- Giant Boss Raid: Book of the Vishanti: Combat has been added to the Dormammu Round 1 rewards.
The rewards for each round may be changed as the type of the Book of the Vishanti increases.
Game Error Fixes
The intermittent issue of not being able to attack Green Goblin at Story stage 7-1 has been fixed.
- The issue has been fixed through the June Update, but additional corrections were made as the issue occurred again through unexpected routes.
- The issue of the enemies not being attacked under circumstances when using some skills of Infinity Ultron <Marvel Studios' What If…?> and Gwenpool <April Pools> has been fixed.
- The issue of multiple Black Bolts appearing when using 'Puppet Control', the 4th active skill of Supergiant <Dark Obsidian Armor>, has been fixed
We look forward to your active participation in the events that will be held to support the growth of the two Super Heroes.